NL350 Crawler Mounted Drill Machine Introduction
Water collecting drill, gas drill function in one of the medium, efficient, multi-functional drilling and drilling equipment. It is mainly used for core drilling with large and small caliber, mainly alloy and diamond, as well as for engineering geological exploration, hydrology, wells, agricultural irrigation wells and other uses, especially for water collection projects in mountainous areas and rock formations.
NL350 Crawler Mounted Drill Machine Technical Data
|NL350 Drilling Rig|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Usage||Water Well Drilling|
|Marketing Type||New Product 2020|
|Packing||Standard Export Packing|
NL 350 Crawler Mounted Drill Machine Advantages
1. Rig adopts mechanical transmission, compared with full hydraulic machines, the machine could transfer power with higher efficiency. So the diesel consumption and drilling costs are also lower.
2. Rig owns 10 positive speed gears(speed range 14-500r/min),and the torque output 250-13428N.m.
3. Rig also two reverse speed, easy to handle accident.
4. Rig uses long stroke double speed mechanical power head. The power head stroke reaches 3400MM, improves the drilling efficiency and reduce the chance of drill jam, bit burning happening.
5. Double-ply pump drives oil.Single pump is used in drilling while double pumps are used in lifting and putting down drill pipes.
6. The power consumption is less, and auxiliary time is shorter.
7. The chassis of the drilling rig adopts a professional walking motor with a reduction box, which has a longer life;
8. The gearbox is cast in one piece, with dual motors providing stronger power, larger torque, more durable, and low maintenance costs;
9. The use of professional excavator chassis, strong and durable, large load-bearing, wide chain plate, little damage to hard
10. Each hydraulic oil pipe is covered with a thick protective jacket to make the service life of the oil pipe longer;
NL 350 Crawler Mounted Drill Machine Working Attentions
1. Operators must receive technical training, understand the structure principle and working performance of DTH, be familiar with the safe operation rules and maintenance rules of DTH, and pass the examination before they can operate alone.
2. the operation personnel should wear work clothes, wear a helmet, lesbians should be braid into the hat.
3. When blasting, the equipment should be retreated to a safe distance and covered up for protection;
A thorough inspection should be carried out after the shooting.
4. In case of strong wind and freezing above 6, do not go on the slide frame.If necessary, you must wear a seat belt.
It is strictly prohibited to ride on the slewing mechanism or slide frame.
Features of running in period
The newly processed and assembled parts have deviations in geometric shape and fit dimensions. At the initial stage of use, due to the impact, vibration and other alternating loads, as well as the impact of heating, deformation and other factors, coupled with rapid wear and other reasons, the original fastened parts are easy to loose.
2. High wear rate
Due to the influence of new machine parts processing, assembly and adjustment, the friction surface is rough, the contact area of the mating surface is small, and the pressure bearing condition of the surface is uneven. During the operation of the machine, the concave and convex parts of the part surface are inlaid with each other for friction, and the worn metal debris, as an abrasive, continues to participate in friction, which further accelerates the wear of the fitting surface of the part. Therefore, during the running in period, it is easy to cause the wear of parts (especially the mating surface), and the wear rate is fast. At this time, if the operation is overloaded, it may lead to damage of parts and early failure.
3. Leakage occurs
Due to the looseness and vibration of the machine parts and the influence of the machine heating, the sealing surface and pipe joints of the machine will have leakage; Some casting, processing and other defects are difficult to find during assembly and commissioning. However, due to vibration and impact during operation, these defects are exposed, which are manifested as oil (water) leakage. Therefore, leakage is easy to occur during the running in period.
4. Too many operation errors
Due to insufficient understanding of the structure and performance of the machine (especially new operators), it is easy to cause failures due to operational errors, and even mechanical accidents.
5. Poor lubrication
Because the fit clearance of newly assembled parts is small, and because of assembly and other reasons, it is difficult to ensure the uniformity of the fit clearance, and lubricating oil (grease) is not easy to form a uniform oil film on the friction surface to prevent wear. Thus, the lubricating efficiency is reduced, and the early abnormal wear of the machine parts is caused. If it is serious, it will cause scratch or bite on the friction surface of precision fitting, which will lead to failure.