GK 200 Geological Drilling Rig Machine Information
Gk-200 drilling machine is widely used and hydraulic feeding , which has the characteristics of large power, large lifting force (2T) and high transmission torque. The drilling rig is light in weight, strong in decomposition, easy to move, and suitable for work in plain and mountainous areas.
GK 200 Geological Drilling Rig Technical Data
|Drilling rod diameter||50mm|
|Drilling Angle||70-90 degree|
|Spindle Speed||115, 230, 505, 790, 1010 r/min|
|Spindle Dia.||Φ59mmx53mmx4350mm Kelly rod|
|Upward displacement speed of drilling vertical spindle||0.05m/s|
|Downward displacement speed of drilling vertical spindle||0.067m/s|
|Spindle pull-down max||15KN|
|Spindle lifting capacity max||25KN|
|Vertical maximum output torque||1.5KN.m|
GK 200 Geological Drilling Rig Advantages
1. With hydraulic feeding device, elevated drilling efficiency, reduced labor strength.
2. The rig is equipped with an upper spherical jaw holding mechanism and hexagonal drive drilling rod which can be replaced without
shutdown, high efficiency, safe and reliable.
3. A hole bottom pressure gauge is mounted indicating the pressure in order to control the status inside the hole.
4. Compact structure, small volume, lightweight, high detachability, easy transportation and suitable for the operations in plains
GK 200 Geological Drilling Rig Applications
1. Drillings for the general exploration and investigation of solid mineral deposit, engineering geotectonic survey a
2. Diamond drill bit, alloy drill bit and steel roller drill bit and so on are available for drilling according to different geological structures.
3. When the final holes are respectively 75mm and 46mm in diameter, the rated hole depths are separately 100m and 180m. The maximum
of depth may not exceed 110% of that drilled in each hole. The maximum allowable hole diameter is 150 mm.
Courtyard Drilling Precautions
1. Consider whether the well depth is reasonable
We should first investigate whether there are cables, sewers and other facilities under the ground, and avoid unnecessary damage.
2. Convenience, health and other issues should be considered.
After drilling the well, find some charcoal and throw it into the well with a bag and press it at the bottom of the well to absorb foreign toxins. After having water, you can put a few small fish down, which is a good way to test the safety of water quality.
3. The well should not be too deep. It should be above the ground and should be blocked with bricks and stones. It is better to have a cover, so as to prevent dirt from falling in, make people feel safer and avoid unnecessary dangers.