150 Meters Gold Mining Blasting Sampling Engineering Drilling Rig Machine XY-1A
XY-1A Engineering Drilling Rig
XY-1A is widely used for Water well drilling, Geological Exploration and Prospecting, Geothermal wells, Blast-hole, Irrigation projects, etc.XY-1a is widely used for Water well drilling, Geological Exploration and Prospecting, Geothermal wells, Blast-hole, Irrigation projects, etc.
XY-1A Engineering Drilling Rig Parameters
|Drill rod diameter
|Spindle lifting capacity
|Horizontal reciprocating single-acting piston pump
|Max. lifting capacity
|Hoisting drum revolution
XY-1A Engineering Drilling Rig Advantages
1. With hydraulic automatic feeding mechanism, high drilling efficiency
2. The upper ball clamping mechanism is used instead of the chuck, which can realize the non-stop reverse lever
3. The handle is centralized, easy to operate, safe and reliable
4. Compact structure, drilling rig, water pump and diesel engine are all installed on the same chassis
5. Small footprint, light weight, strong decomposability, easy to relocate, suitable for various terrains such as plains and mountains
How do you take soil samples for construction?
In this method by excavation a hole is created and the soil dry density to be measured with it. The hole is filled with uniform sand of known dry density. Dividing the mass of sand poured into the hole with dry density of sand gives the volume of hole.
What is a soil sample investigation?
Soil investigation is to carry out physical testing on-site to understand the ground conditions for geotechnical design. Site works usually consist of the Cone Penetration Test, Vane Shear Test, Standard Penetration Test, Installation of Water Standpipe, Instrumentation's, etc.
Exploration drilling is a procedure in which several test holes are drilled for the purpose of evaluating the contents of the ground in a particular area. It is conducted to find out whether or not materials of value are present, and to assess the quality of those materials. There are a number of industries which use exploration drilling in their work, sometimes with their own drilling crews,